Our promise to you: law made simple. It's about focusing on what matters most to you and your business, and delivering it in a way that makes sense. Our legal services cover the legal needs of your business, from conception to operating in the real world.
① Legal Advice and Opinions
Do you have a legal question?
We can provide legal advice or a written legal opinion, whether your question pertains to how the law or a contract applies to your business, or you're simply wondering how to proceed in a particular situation.
Ask us about:
- Structuring a business and ongoing legal requirements for businesses;
- Intellectual property protection for copyrightable works, trademarks and trade secrets;
- Advertising and marketing issues;
- Consumer law;
- Business immigration and foreign investments;
- Other related topics.
② Business Structuring and Licenses
Aspiring entrepreneur or seasoned business person? We can help you establish a new company, restructure a business or obtain the right licenses.
Once your company is operational, we can lend you a hand in meeting the ongoing legal requirements of doing business in Ontario.
Examples of business structures include:
- Sole proprietorship;
- General partnership;
- Limited partnerships;
- Limited liability partnership;
- Not-for-profit or charity.
Contracts will govern your company's relationship with others.
We can review contracts for you, pointing out any areas that may be problematic based on your unique needs.
We can also create and negotiate a contract for you, ensuring the contract actually reflects your needs and doesn't leave you open to liability.
Here are a few examples of contracts we can help you with:
- Commercial contracts for goods or services;
- Commercial leases;
- Partnership and shareholder agreements;
- Intellectual property licensing;
- Terms and conditions for promotional contests;
- Non-disclosure agreements;
- And more.